We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

camping at sagadahoc bay camp ground ???

delaware
2 posts
1 review
Save Topic
camping at sagadahoc bay camp ground ???

we will be staying at sagadahoc bay campground in georgetown and wanted to know if anyone can tell us a little about .

thanks

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: camping at sagadahoc bay camp ground ???

About the campground or the area? If the area, what kind of info are you looking for? Restaurants, sights, stuff for kids, adults?

delaware
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: camping at sagadahoc bay camp ground ???

we want to know about the campground

thanks

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: camping at sagadahoc bay camp ground ???

Sorry, I'm not familiar with this particular campground. The Georgetown area is great; I'm not too sure about this particular location. It's on a tidal bay, so I'm wondering if it will be mucky. If it's waves and sandy beaches you're looking for, I don't think this is the place.

4. Re: camping at sagadahoc bay camp ground ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about Georgetown