We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Robinhood Free Meeting House

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Robinhood Free Meeting House

We tried to eat at the Robinhood Meeting House during our stay in Georgetown. We called at 7:10 to get a reservation for 8 p.m. They said they were "closing down for the night" and it was too late. Obviously, we didn't try again. We spoke with others who did eat there and they said the pasta dishes were very good. We did check out the menu at our B&B and found the Meetinghouse to be on the pricey side.

Maine
Level Contributor
409 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Robinhood Free Meeting House

This is a little puzzling. I have eaten at Robinhood Meetinghouse many times at 8pm, including in the winter (when they are open Thursday-Sunday). There must have been something unusual going on.

Robinhood Meetinghouse prices are a little pricey, but I think worth it. When you are seated, you receive a basket of warm, house made rolls with chive butter and their own carbonated mineral water. They always have an interesting and varied menu. Their Scallops Pernod is probably my favorite dish and I have to force myself not to order it every single time I go. In the winter, they have theme nights on Thursdays. One French theme night I had the absolute best crepes suzette ever for dessert.

I hope you enjoyed your visit in other respects.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
136 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Robinhood Free Meeting House

I don't know about the hour issue, but Robinhood Free Meeting House is definitely worth a second try. This is a unique setting, in a rural place, with five star quality food and service (well at least 4 star in my experience). It may be pricey if you are thinking you are in rural Maine, but it's fair for the food and wine that you'll receive. You could spend just as much at the Wharf if the price of lobster stays high.

I'd definitely recommend you give it another try next time you are in Georgetown - it's excellent.

3. Re: Robinhood Free Meeting House

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 September 2009, 12:49
Get answers to your questions about Georgetown