We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coveside and Georgetown

Maryville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
10 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Coveside and Georgetown

We stayed at Coveside in June of 2007 (see my review) - it was just wonderful. While we liked Popham Beach, we liked Reid State park (Just a short drive from Coveside) even better. The beaches at Reid are great and there are full services - nice dressing/shower facilities and a full service concession stand. We found Popham to be a bit more rustic with the dressing options. Be careful of the rip tides at Popham. We loved our stay in Georgetown (we were there a week). Don't miss the Georgetown Pottery - beautiful pieces at very reasonable prices.

Mentioned in this post
Coveside Bed and Breakfast
Coveside Bed and...
226 Reviews
Georgetown, ME
Reid State Park
Reid State Park
237 Reviews
Georgetown, ME
Fairbanks, Alaska
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
136 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coveside and Georgetown

We just returned from a wonderful visit to Coveside -- what a beautiful location, and great food too.

I've posted a trip report on the main Maine forum.

Mentioned in this post
Maine
Maine
United States
2. Re: Coveside and Georgetown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2009, 13:49
Get answers to your questions about Georgetown