We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dogs not welcome?

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Dogs not welcome?

Can anyone please advise me of a good hotel/inn in Camden/Rockport that does NOT allow dogs as i have allergies? Thank you

Bar Harbor, Maine
Level Contributor
7,458 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dogs not welcome?

I can't imagine that many of the inns allow dogs. The Maine Stay Inn in Camden, a very nice B&B does not allow pets:

camdenmainestay.com/accommodations/policies.…

I very much doubt that the upscale Camden Harbour Inn would allow dogs.

http://www.camdenharbourinn.com/

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
127 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dogs not welcome?

Thank you for the information; we'll check out your recommendations

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
210 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dogs not welcome?

Many upscale hotels and inns do accept dogs. Many of us who have dogs bring them on vacation and yes many of us do have disposable income to spend on trips. Times are changing and many inns and hotels are aware that many of us include our pets as family. Many single and senior people love their pets and these people are often the ones with the most disposable income to spend. We stay in upscale places like the Inn by the Sea in Cape Elizabeth with our dogs and many of the better accommodations in Camden take pets. If you have allergies you can ask for a room that is kept pet free. Many inns and hotels have rooms that are saved for people with allergies,.

4. Re: Dogs not welcome?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 14:47
Get answers to your questions about Camden