We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner suggestions

wilmington, nc
Level Contributor
17 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner suggestions

What is the best restaurants in Camden, both casual and fine dinning.??? Thanks

Boston
Level Contributor
151 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner suggestions

Ken:

I just came back from Camdem and ate at the Atlantica restaurant. It was a suggestion given to me from one of the innkeepers. The restaruant was very good. It is on the harbor and entrees run in the $20 dollar range. Most places in Camden are pretty informal so you can dress informally at the Atlantica. I had the barbecue chicken with fried peaches and roasted potatoes and it was terrific. My wife had the scallops awith the crab risotto and she liked that too. I believed the dinner came with salad. If i go back to Camden I will certainly visit this place again, since it combines good food and a good view..

Edited: 11 July 2010, 06:28
Bakewell, United...
Level Contributor
535 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner suggestions

Ken123

RichS is spot on in my opinion. We were advised by the owners of Abigails Inn and had 4 excellent meals there. We did try a few other restaurants in Camden but we thought Atlantica was best for food, location atmosphere and service.

David & Wendy (UK)

Columbia, Md
Level Contributor
157 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner suggestions

Hi, I enjoyed Atlantica as well a few years ago, sit outside if the weathers nice.

Bayview was nice for more casual dining and lobsters.

4. Re: Dinner suggestions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2011, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Camden
Recent Conversations