We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

your best lobster lunch stop

Broken Hill...
Level Contributor
175 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
your best lobster lunch stop

I am driving from Providence to Bar Harbour mid September and thought I'd stop at Camden for lunch and my first taste of Maine Lobster. Any suggestions on the best place to go? Thanks Cathy

Brunswick, Maine
Level Contributor
2,492 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: your best lobster lunch stop

This is a very good list by a travel writer who knows Maine well: mainetravelmaven.com/my-favorite-maine-lobst…

Waterman's and Miller's are both in the general Camden area, but if you drive Route 1 you'll also go near most of these at some point between PRovidence and Bar Harbor. Only the last two are too far off your route.

Edited: 18 June 2010, 22:12
Broken Hill...
Level Contributor
175 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: your best lobster lunch stop

thanks for that link, I wish i had come across it sooner as I have planned a lot of my trip already

Level Contributor
2,785 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: your best lobster lunch stop

Thank you I am adding this list to our agenda for our upcoming trip.

4. Re: your best lobster lunch stop

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2010, 10:48
Get answers to your questions about Camden