We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival 2006

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
266 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival 2006

Just posted this in Austin forum by mistake. Duh.

We are going to the crawfish festival in Breaux Bridge in May. Any suggestions for dining or should we just eat at the festival the whole time?

Also, we've booked at the Holiday Inn Express. Any comments on that choice?

Thanks.

San Antonio, TX
Destination Expert
for San Antonio
Level Contributor
7,418 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival 2006

We're headed there from San Antonio. I've been to Lafayette many times. Favorite restaurants are: Robins, Pauls Pirogue, Prejans, Chris's Po'boys, Café Vermilionville. We've stayed at La Quinta and Howard Johnsons (cheap.)

Do you listen to KBON on the internet? The only bad thing is, I always get hungry! :)

oklahoma city
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival 2006

we are going to the festival too from Oklahoma City! We got rooms @ the Bestwestern in Lafeyette for $49 on priceline

Breaux Bridge
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival 2006

The Holiday Inn Express is ok but it is about 8 miles down the interstate away. We have 2 hotels in Breaux Bridge that is almost in walking distance from the Festival. They are the Best Western and the Sona Inn. As for as dining; the food at the festival will have a very wide array of cajun foods. Mulates is in Breaux Bridge the food is ok but the atmosfier is very unique and the music is Cajun Zeydaco at its best. The are alot better resturants in Lafayette but it is about 7 miles away. But the Dining is alot better. my name is Garry and reply if you need anything esle. Take Care and have a wonderful time in our fare city.

Get answers to your questions about Breaux Bridge
More Breaux Bridge Topics