We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two keys tavern

Atlanta, Georgia
Level Contributor
130 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Two keys tavern

staying in Lexington for the derby. Friday evening after Keeneland wanting to hit a bar for some drinks. Is this bar good for 3 guys in their early 20's with 2 dads in their middle 40's what are the pluses and minuses. Is the food good or should we just stick to drinking here? thx

any seafood reccomendations would be helpful as well in the lexington area

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
360 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two keys tavern

Two Keys is a Lexington institution. They have a Goodfellas piazza within which is good. However I would suggest drinks there and food somewhere else. If you want to stay in that area Pazzos and Local taco are closeby and good

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
372 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Two keys tavern

As far as seafood, Regatta's and The Ketch are great choices. Regatta's Boathouse has live music on the weekends.

lexington
Level Contributor
220 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Two keys tavern

Don't know about the Keys anymore. I've not been since they remodeled in 06, but I hear it is quite different now. Lots of loud hip hop, that kind of thing. Food there has always been so-so. If its really about having some drinks and some good food, I would suggest Sal's outdoor bar (Harry's) in the Lansdowne shops or the outdoor bar at Merrick Inn.

You do realize that on that Friday there is no live racing at Keeneland, just simulcast (but still a great time).

4. Re: Two keys tavern

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 04:47
Get answers to your questions about Lexington