We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Keeneland Question for Saturday 4/14

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
357 posts
106 reviews
Save Topic
Keeneland Question for Saturday 4/14

Hi,

I am considering taking my kids (11&14) to Breakfast with the Works on Saturday 4/14. Upon reading the forum, I see that Saturday is expected to be a very busy day with the running of the Blue Grass Stakes. Will the morning workout sessions & breakfast be crowded too? The event is already sold out in the reserved area, but will the general seating area be extremely crowded too? I had been thinking of possibly staying for a race or two early that afternoon. Would that be possible? Or would it be hard to leave early? If we were there early for the workouts and set folding chairs out early in the general seating area, my goal would be to stay for at least a bit of the afternoon. I haven't been to Keeneland before, so I don't know much! Thanks for any help/advice.

Lexington Ky
Level Contributor
360 posts
98 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Keeneland Question for Saturday 4/14

If you are there early you should be fine. It will be crowded but will still be a lot of fun. You should have no problem leaving early.

2. Re: Keeneland Question for Saturday 4/14

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 17:12
Get answers to your questions about Lexington