We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two restaurants that are a cut above

California
Level Contributor
1 post
151 reviews
Save Topic
Two restaurants that are a cut above

The listings for restaurants here are not new enough to reflect the two best places to eat in Leavenworth, KS. First--Baan Thai, a Thai place downtown that has some of the best Thai food in the US--an incredible find in Kansas! Ate here many, many times--got to know the owner, as I've lived in Thailand for a number of years. Good service, customizable orders (order less sweet if you want), and always tasty and fresh Thai food!

The other mention is Manny's Tacos. They used to run a taco trailer on Ft Leavenworth, then moved into a shop downtown. Killer burritos, excellent BBQ chicken, tacos are excellent. Completely authentic and a wonderful addition to the small but reliable dining experience in Leavenworth. Visit both of these places, along with Pullman Place, for the best that Leavenworth has to offer.

Kansas
Destination Expert
for Mackinac Island, Mackinaw City, Kansas
Level Contributor
4,833 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Two restaurants that are a cut above

I ate at Baan Thai in August and was quite pleased with the meal.

Though I miss the great desserts at the restaurant that used to be in that space!

Keith

2. Re: Two restaurants that are a cut above

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2009, 18:47
Get answers to your questions about Leavenworth