We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Holiday Inn hotel

Bay City, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
40 reviews
6 helpful votes
Best Holiday Inn hotel
Save

Stopping in Indy for an overnite on a cross country trip. Coming in on I69 then on to St Louis. Which location of the Holiday Inn franchise is best/nicest/convenient for us. Not a lot of time for touristy things but may do the canal walk or Indy500 museum. Thanks for your help😘

5 replies to this topic
Indianapolis
Level Contributor
1,467 posts
91 reviews
44 helpful votes
1. Re: Best Holiday Inn hotel
Save

I would suggest the Holiday Day Inn Indianapolis North/Carmel at 251 E. Pennsylvania Pkwy. It's located in a nice area of the city, close to several places to eat, and if you decide to jaunt downtown (canal walk) you can simply get on Meridian and head south. Heading south on Meridian will take you through some of the nicest neighborhoods in the city including Meridian/Kessler and by the Indiana governors mansion. It's not a deal breaker but, even though you can see it right off of I-465 you have to exit onto Meridian and go north to then get to Pennsylvania Street to then come back down south to the hotel.

Bay City, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
40 reviews
6 helpful votes
2. Re: Best Holiday Inn hotel
Save

Thank you!

Fishers, Indiana
Level Contributor
111 posts
34 reviews
13 helpful votes
3. Re: Best Holiday Inn hotel
Save

Another option is the new Holiday Inn Express & Suites right off I-69 at Campus Pkwy in Noblesville. I've never been inside it but it's only been open a year or so. It's also a Holiday Inn Express so I'm not sure exactly what that means compared to just a Holiday Inn. It's located right next to several restaurants and Hamilton Town Center is right across the street which is a sort of outdoor mall with several more restaurant options. Yats and Stone Creek Dining Company are a couple local favorites, as is Books & Brews if you're into that sort of thing. If It's a summer night when there's a concert going on at Ruoff Music Center, though, the area can get pretty busy as the amphitheater's just a mile or so away. Just a heads up.

Edited: 24 August 2021, 18:00
Bay City, United...
Level Contributor
26 posts
40 reviews
6 helpful votes
4. Re: Best Holiday Inn hotel
Save

Thanks!!

Indiana
Level Contributor
422 posts
128 reviews
19 helpful votes
5. Re: Best Holiday Inn hotel
Save

Campus Parkway is a great area

Reply to: Best Holiday Inn hotel
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.