We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

overnight spa for small group

new york
Level Contributor
114 posts
1 review
Save Topic
overnight spa for small group

My friends and I are turning 50 this year!!! WOW. We want to get-a-way somewhere for a night locally if possible. A murder mystery/shopping/spa treatments are all things we have looked for. We haven't had too much luck for a one night. If anyone has a suggestion please reply.

Thank you.

djones44
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: overnight spa for small group

Hi, I'm not sure when you wrote this. If you didnt book something yet check out the Norwich Inn Spa located in CT, they have nice overnight packages including spa services, fitness classes, lunch, and some daily activities. When you think about all that your are getting it is pretty reasonable. Enjoy!

2. Re: overnight spa for small group

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2009, 11:48
Get answers to your questions about Westchester