We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mansea Beach Resort

Bridge of Weir
Level Contributor
16 posts
90 reviews
Mansea Beach Resort

Visiting Gambia for 3rd time in Feb. Have always stayed in Sanyang at the Rainbow in the past, but am spending 6 nights at the Mansea this time as I am a solo traveller this time. Reviews are mixed, does anyone know the place. Not looking for anything special, but just to be close to strip. Just concerned about security and Bumsters? Any thoughts or suggestions at this price point. What about Easy time lodge, know folk who have stayed there before?? Thanks in advance

4 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
468 posts
1 review
1. Re: Mansea Beach Resort

Easy time lodge you'll find its worse it's like a knocking shop. Mansea as had some refurb but you still get all the bumsters hanging about pestering you even more if your travelling by yourself.try somewhere like seabreeze just a small bar /restaurant that does b+b .you wont get pestered and its very resonable

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,613 posts
22 reviews
2. Re: Mansea Beach Resort

I remember a few years ago that we checked out some of the newly refurbished rooms at Mansea and they were really nice. I wasn't keen on the entrance as there were quite a few hustlers around which was a bit intimidating but apart from that the hotel itself was nice from what we were shown. Don't bother with Easytime Lodge . For above reasons. Your belongings wont be safe there.

Edited: 19 November 2018, 22:16
Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Mansea Beach Resort

I'm travelling solo in December And have booked to stay here. I will try to remember to update you on my return.

10 posts
4. Re: Mansea Beach Resort

I am at Mansea now. Go out on my own & no bother from bumsters outside. You do have to come off main road & cross a sandy football pitch to get to hotel & at night it is pretty dark then last bit is sandy track with bit of light so bring a torch/ get taxi back at night. Pool area is nice, plenty of hot water for showering, if anything is missing in your room just ask at Reception they are happy to help.

Reply to: Mansea Beach Resort
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about West Coast Division
Recent Conversations