We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Popcorn

Toronto,Ontario
Level Contributor
614 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Best Popcorn

I was recently told that Chicago has the best popcorn and that I must go to the place that has it. Now not sure if they were just being general but is there a place?

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
14,822 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best Popcorn

www.garrettpopcorn.com

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best Popcorn

Yes, Garrett Popcorn! It is so good, especially the Chicago Mix! It is located all over downtown.

Toronto,Ontario
Level Contributor
614 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best Popcorn

Ok putting that on my list. Gotta get me some and take some home too. Thanks guys!

Danbury, Connecticut
Level Contributor
5,593 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best Popcorn

My recent review of Garrett's and a few pix. It's very fresh and delicious. Well worth it.

tripadvisor.com/…REVIEWS

Clarksville, IN
Level Contributor
2,338 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best Popcorn

Be sure to buy more than you think you are going to need... it always runs out much faster than anticipated and you will kick yourself for not having bought more :)

Toronto,Ontario
Level Contributor
614 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best Popcorn

I must get some to take home for sure. If they have tins of them, I will get some and put in my checked bag.

7. Re: Best Popcorn

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2013, 14:45