We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Seating at Soldier Field

just outside NYC
Level Contributor
315 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Seating at Soldier Field

Ok, I know you guys know your stuff -- so how good are seats at Soldier Field in section 235 (2nd tier). How many rows are there in that tier? I ask because I got presale u2 tickets today mistakenly for Chicago instead of NY (went back and bought NY too) and I need to decide whether they're worth hanging onto. Not cheap, but it's the opening show in US for the tour in September.

Anyone have a picture of yourself at Soldier Field so I can see what it looks like with people ??

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Seating at Soldier Field

Those are excellent tickets. Not too high, and won't be too far from the stage if it's set up (as they usually are) in the north end zone.

just outside NYC
Level Contributor
315 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Seating at Soldier Field

Thanks -- do you know off hand about how many rows are in that tier?

Illinois
Destination Expert
for Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
46,038 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Seating at Soldier Field

Here's a seating chart - www.chicagobears.com/tickets/SeatingChart.asp

atlanta
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Seating at Soldier Field

Hey guys-

I am flying in from atlanta for the show. I got Sec 101, Row 14...how far back is that, i.e. how many rows are on Section 101?

Chicago, IL
Destination Expert
for Chicago
Level Contributor
1,034 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Seating at Soldier Field

Sorry, I don't know the row counts.

Here is the U2 seating chart:

www.ticketmaster.com/seatingchart/32827/27241

okc
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Seating at Soldier Field

Just wondering what you had to pay presale in that section. I am not so lucky and have to buy Monday when they go public. Thanks!

Chicago
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Seating at Soldier Field

I had to choose between section 206 and 133 for U2. I chose the lower bowl even though I kind of thought the club seat might be more comfortable and possible even closer. Did I mess up royally?

8. Re: Seating at Soldier Field

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2009, 01:48