We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best area to stay on Priest Lake

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
9 posts
109 reviews
Save Topic
Best area to stay on Priest Lake

We would like to rent a house/cabin on Priest Lake to accommodate our children and young grandchildren (ages 2-6). Total of 6 adults and 3 children.

As children, my husband and I both spent time at this beautiful lake, but we have not been there in many years. (I won't go into how many!). I believe my family camped on Luby Bay and I have fond memories of those wonderful days.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an area of the lake that would be on the quieter side and good for young children and old fishermen? Thanks for your help.

5 replies to this topic
Spokane, Washington
Level Contributor
10,456 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best area to stay on Priest Lake

George, you might try Hills Resort they may be all booked up for the summer but worth a try and if they are ask if they have any other suggestions.

www.hillsresort.com

208-443-2551

There is also Elkins resort same thing there if full ask for a recommendations.

208-443-2432

You might also try Craigs list to see if there are listing for rentals on there.

Hope you have good luck.

Coolie

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
9 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best area to stay on Priest Lake

Thank you, Coolie.

3. Re: Best area to stay on Priest Lake

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 July 2014, 23:23

Healy, Alaska
Destination Expert
for Denali National Park and Preserve, Alaska
Level Contributor
39,916 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best area to stay on Priest Lake

Don't forget to try www.vrbo.com . . . they have several listed for Priest Lake. :)

Idaho
Level Contributor
581 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best area to stay on Priest Lake

Great resource for you - a Google map with lodging and attractions around Priest Lake.

www.visitidaho.org/community/priest-lake/

Thank you for visiting Idaho and have a wonderful time.

Cheers,

Diane

Visit Idaho

Reply to: Best area to stay on Priest Lake
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Priest Lake