We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Cabins

Kennewick, WA
1 post
Save Topic
Rental Cabins

We are looking for rental cabins at Priest Lake, any ideas on where to find information?

Indio, California
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Rental Cabins

Hills Resort (208)443-2551 or Elkins Resort (208)443-2432 both have cabins for rent and restaurants at their locations as well as boing right on the lake with small marina's. You can't go wrong.

Indio, California
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rental Cabins

Hills Resort (208)443-2551 or Elkins Resort (208)443-2432 both have cabins for rent and restaurants at their locations as well as being right on the lake with small marina's. You can't go wrong.

Charlottesville, VA
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Rental Cabins

I recently stayed at Hills Resort and loved it! Elkins looked great, as well, but their restaurant either closes or doesn't serve every day in the off-season, I can't remember which. Anyway, that's why I chose Hills and it can't be beat!

pleasant hill
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Rental Cabins

if you have not already check www.priestlake.com, they have links to rental cabins. We thought about listing our cabin through them.

Pacific Grove, CA
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Rental Cabins

Hi There:

I would highly recommend http://www.cabinatpriestlake.com/ - best known at Rose Cabin. The ambiance is clean, comfortable and extremely well done. The views of the lake are spectacular. And the cabin's owners are the absolute best!

Give it a try!

Christine

Pacific Grove, CA
Level Contributor
4 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Rental Cabins

Hi there:

I would highly recommend www.cabinatpriestlake.com - best known as Rose Cabin. The ambiance is warm, immaculate, country elegant, expansive, and well done to a detail. The lakeside views are spectacular. And the Rose Cabin owners are by far - the best!

Check it out ... for sure!

Priest Lake, Idaho
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Rental Cabins

We stayed with 3 families 15 people at a great place last summer. priestlakehaven.com Private sandy beach, almost 4,000 sq ft cabin thats rustic, simple but all modern convienances and set up perfectly for families and kids.

8. Re: Rental Cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 11:50
Get answers to your questions about Priest Lake