We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near Northwest Nazarene

Oregon City, Oregon
1 post
1 review
Hotel near Northwest Nazarene

We are going to Nampa to visit NNU and need to find a good place to stay. I would appreciate any input. Thank you!

Melba, Idaho
Level Contributor
59 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Hotel near Northwest Nazarene

Welcome to Nampa, NNU is a great university. I would not recommend any motels in the city of Nampa, but out by the freeway, they have several. The newest one, I believe would be the Hampton INN. They have very nice rooms, and it's just a few miles from NNU. It is located on the Garrity exit. Coming from Oregon, you would turn left at the off ramp light. Get over in the far right lane, and stay there until you come to the light at Franklin. Turn right again, and it will be on your left. You can't miss it. There is a Wal-Mart across the road, along with a Sam's Club, and of course the Idaho Center is right there too, along with alot of other businesses.

And to get to NNU is quite easy. You would go out the way that you came in, except just stay on Garrity. When you come to the light at Lakeview Park, (left lane) turn left. There will be a sign, that points to NNU. Just stay on 16th, and it will take you right there. If you get lost, just stop and ask .

Hope that this helps you.

2. Re: Hotel near Northwest Nazarene

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2009, 07:48
Get answers to your questions about Nampa