We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Fishing/Golf Package

Athens, Georgia...
3 posts
Save Topic
Fishing/Golf Package

I'm trying to assemble a fishing/golf weekend for a group of 10-20 customers (all men) for May or June of this year. Any suggestions?

Saint Simons...
Level Contributor
691 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Fishing/Golf Package

If you are planning to stay at a resort, they would arrange everything for you. If you are renting a home than you would have to make plans. The only fishing charter I know of is Mark Noble. I've just heard his name (don't know how good he is at catching fish) and his number is 912-634-1219. For golf, if you are staying at a Sea Island Property, then you are all set with golf. If not there is a very nice course on the north end of the island affiliated with the King and Prince resort that is open to the public. Very pretty marsh holes.

2. Re: Fishing/Golf Package

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 11:10
Get answers to your questions about Saint Simons Island