We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanksgiving weekend, what is open?

Panama City Beach...
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Thanksgiving weekend, what is open?

We are meeting with our extended family in St. Simons for the the Thanksgiving weekend. I am wondering if any restaurants will be open for the holiday or if we should plan to eat in.

Indiana
Level Contributor
936 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanksgiving weekend, what is open?

Im sure the King and Prince will have a Thanksgiving dinner. Check with the 4th of May in Brunswick they have a great Sunday Brunch.

Saint Simons...
Level Contributor
688 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanksgiving weekend, what is open?

I know that the King and Prince Resort will have a Thanksgiving brunch and/or dinner. It will a prix-fix kind of thing. On Jekyll Island, the Jekyll Island Club has several options. Courtyard at Crane will have a brunch and the Grand dining room will have a brunch and dinner. That will be prix-fix as well. The Jekyll Island Club is expensive but boy do they do it right. It is very impressive. You could check with local restaurants on the Island, but I'm not sure which one will be offering Thanksgiving Dinner, I suspect most will be closed.

Decatur, GA
Destination Expert
for Atlanta
Level Contributor
5,426 posts
115 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanksgiving weekend, what is open?

Barbara Jean's should be open.

4. Re: Thanksgiving weekend, what is open?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 February 2011, 12:10
Get answers to your questions about Saint Simons Island