We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Scenic view log cabins

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Topic
Scenic view log cabins

I'm a little late posting our great experience at this gorgeous place. We were there in July and what a place to stay. Perched high with a view of the valley below. You can't go wrong. Down the road is a hang gliding facility. That was a thrill to watch. You feel like a pioneer as you're really in the woods. The owners are great. Give it a try............

atlanta
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Scenic view log cabins

I am planning a vacation in a few weeks to Rock City...I have been looking for a cabin all day..........where did you stay?

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Scenic view log cabins

I think the name posted is it. It is really nice. We loved staying there. If you go, ride down the road and watch the hang gliders, there's an awesome view of the valley.........Good luck and have fun........

atlanta
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Scenic view log cabins

Thanks, I did pull it up using the posted name and got a phone number and address, but no info on the cabin/cabins. I did leave a message and hopefully will hear back from them tomorrow.

Gainesville, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Gainesville
Level Contributor
4,813 posts
1,353 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Scenic view log cabins

do not miss lulu lake while you are so close. it is a treasure on earth and you are right there upon it on top of lookout mtn. enjoy! aren' t those hang gliders awesome, makes me wish i was young again,,,,kinda,

Rotonda West...
Level Contributor
544 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Scenic view log cabins

They did have a website with pictures of the cabins. I found it when we got back as I promised the owner I'd do a post............Reminds me I have to do posts about my fall colors adventure in Boulder Junction Wi......Now that's the north woods!...............Boy that hang gliding, if only I were 20 years younger. You can watch them circle the valley and land. We loved it.........

6. Re: Scenic view log cabins

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 September 2009, 11:51
Get answers to your questions about Lookout Mountain