We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

Boston...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

Hi, can anyone recommend one of the nicer hotel/suites that our right on the beach? Are there any resorts in the area near West Palm etc.?

We are a group of ten ages (16-73)! Any info would be appreciated! Thanks!

Edited: 22 April 2012, 21:10
Bay Village, Ohio
Level Contributor
874 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

Natalie P

The Four Seasons

The Breakers

The Ritz Carlton

All nice and right on the beach.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,384 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

Marriott has 3 Resort options on the beach at Singer Island just across the waterway. I think almost all are set up as suites/condo hotels. West Palm Beach itself is not on the Ocean at all so you would either go to Palm Beach Island or Singer Island for the closest beaches. Both very close, in fact there are water taxis from Singer Island over to the WPB waterfront.

Another option on Singer Island would be the Palm Beach Shores Resort.

Boston...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

Thank you so much! I also found a nice resort but its in Palm Beach the "Hammock Resort"? I am not sure how far away it is, but looks nice. Some of our group wants to fish and the resort did email back saying that they have charter boats 20 mintues away in St. Augustine??

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
38,430 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

I think you are making a geographvcal error as I believe Hammocks is in Palm Coast , Florida, not West Palm Beach- and that and St. Augustine are quite far away from WPB- about a six hour drive I'd say. If St. Augustine is 20 min from it it is in a totally different area of Florida far to the north and not the location you seem to need.

You'd better double check your map before booking it.

Boston...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

LOL...I knew that Hammocks was in Palm Coast I just wasn't sure how far. Thanks for the info.

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,384 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

How far from West Palm Beach is Palm Coast? If that is the ? About 4 hours. For fishing the WPB area is much better as it is much closer to the Gulf Stream. From Singer Island you have the Sailfish Marina with lots of Charter Boats and nearby is the Blue Heron "Party Boat". Google Sailfish Marina Singer Island FL for good info and photos for the Fishing Folks in your group. Also the Pirate's Cove Marina in nearby Port Salerno (30 min) is a popular fishing spot. It is in fact the "Sailfish Capital"! Plenty of Charters and the "Lady Stuart" and "Safari" Party Boats in that area.

Boston...
Level Contributor
103 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

Thanks for the fishing tips too!!! Have you ever heard of Reel Chaos Sportfishing Charters?

JENSEN BEACH
Level Contributor
10,384 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

Not personally but just googled them. A 40' Luhrs is a comfortable ride for fishing S Florida. If you stay on Singer Island it is about 10 minutes to New Port Cove marina where they are docked, they may even be able to pick you up at the Sailfish Marina fuel dock.

9. Re: West Palm Hotel/Suites on the beach!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:47
Get answers to your questions about West Palm Beach