We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Venice to FLL Airport

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
10 posts
66 reviews
Save Topic
Venice to FLL Airport

Looking for car service/limo from Venice to Fort Lauderdale Airport for 4 adults with lugagge. Any recommendations?

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
15,815 posts
259 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Venice to FLL Airport

Nothing cost effective. I'd rent a car.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,868 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Venice to FLL Airport

I agree. There are some private coach services that are expensive and poorly rated.

A one way rental will be cheapest and fastesst/

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
3,536 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Venice to FLL Airport

The fastest route from Venice to FLL is about 200 miles and nearly 3 hours to drive.

Closer airports to Venice are Sarasota (about 30 miles away), Ft. Myers & Tampa.

Norwalk, Connecticut
Level Contributor
10 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Venice to FLL Airport

Thanks everyone! That is what I thought. We are flying into to Tampa to visit friends and then heading over to FLL for a cruise. 4 adults and alot of luggage (unfortunately!). Thanks for the quick feddback. I will lookinto renting a large SUV for our ride.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
49,868 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Venice to FLL Airport

Wont you need a car in Venice? How will you get there from TPA?

6. Re: Venice to FLL Airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2017, 10:46
Get answers to your questions about Venice