We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help in setting the itinerary for Venice

Pune, India
Level Contributor
52 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Help in setting the itinerary for Venice

Hi,

We got our tickets and hotel booked from 20th to 22nd May at Venice and 22nd to 24th Milan. After all the bookings done, my husband checked if any football matches will be happening while we are in Milan, luckily there is AC Milan match on 21st May. Now he is adamant to watch the match on 21st.

If considering the above situation, we are reaching Venice on 20th 1730 hrs and intend to check out next day by 1000 hrs so that we can reach on time to watch the match.

How can I plan my itinerary in Venice now..really need help on the same.

Thanks in advance

Sheeba

sarasota, FL
Destination Expert
for Sarasota, Venice, Siesta Key
Level Contributor
11,210 posts
174 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help in setting the itinerary for Venice

You posted on Venice, FL not Venice Italy.

2. Re: Help in setting the itinerary for Venice

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 February 2018, 11:47
Get answers to your questions about Venice