We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chair & umbrella rentals

Norfolk, Virginia
Level Contributor
29 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Chair & umbrella rentals

This is my first trip back to Florida in 10 years. We are staying at the Sea Chest. It looks as if the beach is very wide there. Are there beach chairs and umbrellas for rent on the beach or should I bring our own? We will be driving in, so I can bring them. It would be nice though not to have to lug a lot of stuff down to the beach. Any ideas what it usually cost to rent them? Thanks!

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,932 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chair & umbrella rentals

Buy them from Publix or walgreens, save a lot on rental.

Evansville, Indiana
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Chair & umbrella rentals

Yes, they have lay out chair with a huge cover over umbrella. I went last june but i can't remember how much they were, somewhere between $60 and $70. Truely you're better off bringing your own because those ones are reall far away from the water and are not worth it. So bringing your own is well worth it trust me.

3. Re: Chair & umbrella rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 01:13
Get answers to your questions about Treasure Island