We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Living in Tallahassee working in Woodville- Yoga options

Zurich, Switzerland
Level Contributor
96 posts
Save Topic
Living in Tallahassee working in Woodville- Yoga options

Hello

Just wondering about the yoga options. Actually this is for my brother. He lives there and just can't seem to get out of the funk of working the swing shift and how that schedule makes it difficult to get out and meet people.

I would love to get him a Yoga membership but not sure what is available. Any suggestions?

He is also close to the University. Seems there should be more options for ways to meet people in that setting....He has a BA in Painting. As well as a lover of comics.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Tallahassee
Level Contributor
1,524 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Living in Tallahassee working in Woodville- Yoga options

The following are Yoga studios in Tallahassee. There may be others but these were all I could find on line and in the phone book. Considering where your borther works and lives, numbers 1,2 and 4 would be the most conveniently located.

I have not taken Yoga at any of these myself but am aquainted with one of the owners of Namaste and she seems to be very knowledgable (as well as likeable).

Don't know if you are interested, but some of the gyms or the YMCA may offer Yoga classes. I hope this helps but if you have any more questions let me know.

1. Namaste' Yoga Ctr - (850) 222-0003

922 E Lafayette St, Tallahassee, FL

2. Journey In Yoga - (850) 878-8465

111 S Magnolia Dr, Tallahassee, FL

3. Yoga Unlimited With Leslie - (850) 385-6904

1430 N Randolph Cir, Tallahassee, FL

4. http://www.hotyogatallahassee.com/

1238 Blountstown Highway

(West Park Complex)

Tallahassee, FL 32304

5. Tallahassee Yoga Center

551 E Georgia St

Tallahassee, FL 32303

(850) 222-9992

Edited: 21 April 2012, 23:55
2. Re: Living in Tallahassee working in Woodville- Yoga options

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 03:11