We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Rates

Winter Park, FL
3 posts
Park Rates

What is the admission rate for a senior citizen? If none, then what are the adult admission rates? Thanks.

Don

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
1. Re: Park Rates

I'm sure Silver Springs has a website which would have their rates ... try Google. There may even be a phone number.

Winter Park, FL
3 posts
2. Re: Park Rates

That's how I got here on Google & Silver Springs website doesn't give me anything but motel/hotel rates. GUess I'll have to look them up in the phone book.

Brandon, Florida
Level Contributor
8,388 posts
1 review
3. Re: Park Rates

Well, my Google Gods must be better than yours. It was the second link in the list and one of the sub links was "Tickets". Otherwise if you go to the Silver Springs home page, there is a link right at the top "Buy Tickets & Passes"

Try it again.

Winter Park, FL
3 posts
4. Re: Park Rates

Thanks Chuts. Got it! I can buy 1 day's admission & get 1 free admission for $29.99 + tax & parking. Don

Florida
1 post
1 review
5. Re: Park Rates

We made a day trip to the Park and felt ripped off. Parking is too much... $7 for a no-tram visit. Lots of walking. The 1+1 come-on is not a good deal. They made a big deal about the "pay for one day and get all year" promo and then told us we were not qualified. Nowhere did any fine print or sign in the park tell us otherwise. The food in the park was very expensive and carrying food into the park was forbidden. We probably will not go back. They had a chance to get lots of our relatives coming down to Florida to go there but it was blown. Not a good deal for us!

6. Re: Park Rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 09:45
Get answers to your questions about Silver Springs