We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Shell Condos

Clawson, MI
1 post
Save Topic
Sea Shell Condos

We are making our 1st trip to Siesta in July. My cousin is getting married there. 2 condos are being booked for our families at the Sea Shell. It was chosen because it is next door to the condo place where the bride's family is staying and met our size/price needs. I'm coming with two small children. Is this a decent place? Any info. that can be provided is really appreciated :)

buffalo,ny
Level Contributor
351 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea Shell Condos

Hi, I believe each unit is individually owned so bedding/decor/updating can vary from unit to unit. The pool is not on the ocean side. I will be staying here for the first time this April..Hopefully it will be nice.. staying in unit 108 through VRBO..granite, flat screen and wi-fi...looks great in the pics!!

Atlanta
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea Shell Condos

Hi "beachrelief":

Our family is going there for last week of July and we are looking at exact same unit you said you were going to stay (108). I wonder how it went? Is it noisy due to lower floor?

You input is highly appreciated!

Atlanta
6 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea Shell Condos

Hi "beachrelief":

Our family is going there for last week of July and we are looking at exact same unit you said you were going to stay (108). I wonder how it went? Is it noisy due to lower floor?

You input is highly appreciated!

buffalo,ny
Level Contributor
351 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea Shell Condos

sent u a pm...hope u r have a great vacation!

Chicago
Level Contributor
519 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea Shell Condos

As mentioned, each unit is individually owned, so the units can vary greatly. Their web site has pictures of most rooms, so check it out. They should be able to tell you what room you are booked in. We've stayed in a couple of different units there, but chose newly furnished ones, so it was very nice. The pool is small, and located on the street side, not ocean side, so shaded in the afternoon, but was just fine for my kids. The location is excellent, right on beautiful white sand beach. We spent most time on the beach!

Funny---we stayed one year in 108. It was just newly remodeled, and was beautiful and very comfortable beds! We were there when they were building the new condos next door, so we had some construction noise. This was a number of years ago, so noise should not be a problem---even being on a low floor.

6. Re: Sea Shell Condos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 November 2010, 10:45
Get answers to your questions about Siesta Key
Recent Conversations