We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach Blue Properties?? Are they legit?

Chicago, Illinois
4 posts
Beach Blue Properties?? Are they legit?

I am looking for info regarding this rental company, Beach Blue Properties. I see they have a lot of properties on their website and I actually found them through a listing on VRBO. My issue is the property only has one review and when I google Beach Blue I literally get nothing in my search. Just want to make sure they are legit before booking.

Also, in their email they state we can save the $155 process fee the Homeaway charges if we book directly through them. Thoughts?

13 replies to this topic
Miramar Beach
Destination Expert
for Destin
Level Contributor
6,086 posts
4 reviews
11. Re: Beach Blue Properties?? Are they legit?

Doughnut - Mitchells's is gone. They had a lease problem and literally closed up overnight.

RED - Sometimes even if the owner has provided beach chairs with the unit - they may or may not be there on your arrival. During the season they can get broken or just disappear. If you are an owner - everytime you check into your place it can be an adventure as to what you have "lost" since the last time - from wine glasses - to kitchen gadgets - to beach chairs.

We had an amazing winter last year. Most days were sunny and 70's. But you should always be prepared for temps in the 50's or lower. I think sitting on the beach is great anytime of year - even if I have to have long pants and a sweatshirt on.

Pineville, Louisiana
Level Contributor
2 posts
73 reviews
12. Re: Beach Blue Properties?? Are they legit?

Well I would say no. I rented a house from them in January of 2017 for a June vacation. I always book early to get a great home. Well they hound you to death telling you to pay in full and how you will get no refund if YOU cancel the reservation. Two weeks before our vacation THEY cancelled on me telling me the owner sold the home. No I'm sorry, nothing, just find something else. So again, I would say no, they are not legit. 26 years straight in sandestin and this is the only rental agency that pulled that.

13. Re: Beach Blue Properties?? Are they legit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 22 May 2018, 23:05

Reply to: Beach Blue Properties?? Are they legit?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Sandestin