We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Souvenir shopping

Pryor, Oklahoma
7 posts
Save Topic
Souvenir shopping

My family and I will be going to Panama City Beach as soon as school lets out for the Summer. Where is the best place to get souvenirs, specifically t-shirts? We love getting lots of shirts from our vacations, so I'm looking for places that might have bundles of shirts or just nice cheap shirts.

Thank you!

Mentioned in this post
Panama City Beach
Panama City Beach
5,291 Reviews
Panama City Beach, FL
4 replies to this topic
Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Souvenir shopping

There are a lot of souvenir shops up and down the strip. Alvins Island has a lot as does Shipwreck Ltd. Wal Mart has them. I am not sure what you consider cheap and I have never seen them sold in bundles but that doesn't mean they aren't sold somewhere in PCB. I get a new Pineapple Willys shirt every year at the restaurant but they are not cheap! I am just addicted to them. Hope someone else will post and help out!

Mentioned in this post
Pineapple Willy's
Pineapple Willy's
4,032 Reviews
Panama City Beach, FL
New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Souvenir shopping

I get a new Pineapple Willys shirt every year at the restaurant but they are not cheap! I am just addicted to them.

Mentioned in this post
Pineapple Willy's
Pineapple Willy's
4,032 Reviews
Panama City Beach, FL
New York City, New...
5 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Souvenir shopping

You can buy jewelry at https://www.zarlexfl.com/

They offer a huge variety of rings, earrings, necklaces, chains - different colors and forms to satisfy every girl.

Smithville...
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Souvenir shopping

T-shirts range from around $8-$20 at Alvin's Island. It is one of the cheaper options for souvenirs. There are also several "Dollar Stores" that sell fridge magnets, coffee mugs, shells, etc. I personally buy a shirt every year from Mr. Surf's Surf Shop. They have a wide selection of apparel with various prices ranging from $10-$30+. It is a little higher priced, but I feel like it is worth it to support a locally owned Christian based establishment like Mr. Surf's.

Edited: 03 March 2018, 04:40
Reply to: Souvenir shopping
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Panama City Beach