We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Souvenir shopping

Pryor, Oklahoma
7 posts
Souvenir shopping

My family and I will be going to Panama City Beach as soon as school lets out for the Summer. Where is the best place to get souvenirs, specifically t-shirts? We love getting lots of shirts from our vacations, so I'm looking for places that might have bundles of shirts or just nice cheap shirts.

Thank you!

4 replies to this topic
Thomaston
Destination Expert
for Panama City Beach
Level Contributor
1,280 posts
60 reviews
1. Re: Souvenir shopping

There are a lot of souvenir shops up and down the strip. Alvins Island has a lot as does Shipwreck Ltd. Wal Mart has them. I am not sure what you consider cheap and I have never seen them sold in bundles but that doesn't mean they aren't sold somewhere in PCB. I get a new Pineapple Willys shirt every year at the restaurant but they are not cheap! I am just addicted to them. Hope someone else will post and help out!

New York City, New...
5 posts
2. Re: Souvenir shopping

I get a new Pineapple Willys shirt every year at the restaurant but they are not cheap! I am just addicted to them.

New York City, New...
5 posts
3. Re: Souvenir shopping

You can buy jewelry at https://www.zarlexfl.com/

They offer a huge variety of rings, earrings, necklaces, chains - different colors and forms to satisfy every girl.

Smithville...
Level Contributor
42 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: Souvenir shopping

T-shirts range from around $8-$20 at Alvin's Island. It is one of the cheaper options for souvenirs. There are also several "Dollar Stores" that sell fridge magnets, coffee mugs, shells, etc. I personally buy a shirt every year from Mr. Surf's Surf Shop. They have a wide selection of apparel with various prices ranging from $10-$30+. It is a little higher priced, but I feel like it is worth it to support a locally owned Christian based establishment like Mr. Surf's.

Edited: 03 March 2018, 04:40
Reply to: Souvenir shopping
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted