We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Relocating to Palm coast?

1 post
Relocating to Palm coast?

Hi everyone!! So my husband's family lives in Palm Coast and they do really well for themselves and they love it. We've been down to visit numerous times and my husband loves the area. He is an engineer and currently applying for jobs down there. We have two boys-- one 3 and one 2 and another boy on the way! Anyways, our little town we live literally has nothing but it is safe and a lot of family is here. Our weather of course is really crappy as well. My husband wants to try out living down there and just rent our house at home and rent down there. As a mom I of course have been researching everything but I also know I can't take to heart every little thing I read online so I was hoping to get some advice. I'm a baby and of course want to feel safe. I know my husband's family wouldn't live there with their children if they didn't feel it was safe but some of the things I read scares me 😳😳😳 I also was wondering about preschools for my children as well. Another road bump we might face is we absolutely want a pool but all the houses are very expensive. Anyways, any input I would really appreciate because I'm obviously really struggling with this decision! I want to do it but of course have some apprehensions. Thank you all so much for any help you can give me!

Colorado
Level Contributor
4,401 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Relocating to Palm coast?

Since this a forum to answer travel questions, this question will likely get closed.

Suggest someplace like www.city-data.com for your inquiries. Good luck on determining whether or not to relocate.

Edited: 18 May 2016, 20:30
2. Re: Relocating to Palm coast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2017, 20:47
Get answers to your questions about Palm Coast