We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

Edmonton, Canada
Level Contributor
250 posts
230 reviews
What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

This is our first time visiting the area and it is during Christmas. We are staying at Hammock Beach Resort however the menu and price is more than what we are looking for. Can any locals tell me what would be open not only on Christmas Eve but also on Christmas Day for dinner? Appreciate your input. Thank you.

Palm Coast, Florida
Level Contributor
3 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

the Atlantic grille, hammock beach is open xmas. But food is reported to be mostly mediocre and expensive. I am faced with the same problem and I live here part of the year. I have been calling around and I can't fine any other rest. open so far.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale, Miami
Level Contributor
15,939 posts
259 reviews
2. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

you might try opentable.com

Palm Coast, Florida
1 post
3. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

I sure was hoping not to cook !

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
19,078 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

Bob Evans on Palm Coast Parkway is open until 6 PM, however you might have better luck going up A1A to St. Augustine Beach.

Palm Coast, Florida
4 posts
5. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

I read that the Grand China Buffet at Old Kings Road is open. It's not only cheap but has good selections of food, too.

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy your stay, Visitors to Palm Coast!

Palm Coast, Florida
4 posts
6. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

I read that the Grand China Buffet at Old Kings Road is open. It's not only cheap but has good selections of food, too.

Merry Christmas to all, enjoy your stay, Visitors to Palm Coast!

Palm Coast, Florida
4 posts
7. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

Check out Grand China Buffet at Old Kings Road N, it's across the Staples strip mall, just before the bowling center. I read that it's open for Christmas. Good food selection with sushi, seafood, meat, and salad and fruits, cheap, too. I'm not a Buffet person, but my husband son son enjoys their selection.

Have a very Merry Christmas, enjoy your stay in Palm Coast, and let me know how else I can help. I just lost a son last month, staying home and trying to enjoy Christmas by being of help.

Palm Coast, Florida
4 posts
8. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

I didn't feel like cooking or eating out, China King was open yesterday, they might be open again today. Their shrimp lo me is great, so are the others in their menu. They're my favorite take out place, but if you feel like going out, try Grand China at Old Kings Road North, across Staples, where Puzza Hut used to be.

Merry Christmas!

9. Re: What is Open for Dinner on Christmas Eve and Day?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 May 2018, 19:48
Get answers to your questions about Palm Coast