We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Two Questions Please?

Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Two Questions Please?

Hi Guys,

Q1..We're on holiday from UK for few weeks and I'd like to know where we can rent a car from?

Q2.. we have absolutely loved eating fish almost nightly in loads of cool places but any recommendations for a brilliant authentic homemade burger?

We've had a brilliant past couple of weeks weatherwise and enjoyed couple hours on beach most days. The rain has put paid to that for next few days so any suggestions bout where we should visit would be appreciated also?

Really that makes 3questions..

thanks in advance

Rhona

NJ
Level Contributor
6 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Two Questions Please?

Hello. OK so my favorite restaurant in Palm Coast, it's a Portuguese restaurant, which they have lots of fresh seafood, for me they are the best restaurant in the area, we actually leaving Jacksonville, and we drive eight hour and a half at least twice a month to go there to have their food you will not be sorry, it's called Portugal wine and grill, and they are located 15 palm harbor village way in Palm Coast Center, now if you want to burger, if you want to drive 30 to 40 minutes up a little bit, Saint Augustine has the best burger I ever had, there is a place that it's called Ice plant , which also has the best drinks ever, just checked both of them on trip advisor and also you can check them on yelp, and both have Facebook pages, good luck

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
19,093 posts
41 reviews
2. Re: Two Questions Please?

"Q1..We're on holiday from UK for few weeks and I'd like to know where we can rent a car from? "

Enterprise

145 Airport Rd

Palm Coast, FL 32164

+1 386-437-0350

3. Re: Two Questions Please?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 July 2018, 20:48
Get answers to your questions about Palm Coast