We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

East Yorks
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Hi,

We have booked a last minute hol to Orlando flying out tomorrow and I need disneypasses for when we arrive tomorrow :-/

Can anyone tell me where the best place to get them would be as obviously I'm going to struggle to get them in hand..

Also, why would I buy them here in the UK, instead of when we get to the US? Just wondered really, seen a MYW pass price on Undercover tourist that I think would be much cheaper then the full pass here.

We are only going for a week and would like to fit in Seaworld too..

Many thanks

Bradford
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Wow...tomorrow.

you will be too late to get any tickets over here for the parks,

you maybe better just getting them at disney for the days you require which isnt the cheapest way to do it..

But try this site, a friend used them before, i think they are in Kissimmee.

http://www.kgstickets.com/

Hope this helps,

Trill

Seaham, United...
Level Contributor
3,468 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Do you have a Disney shop near you? They usually have them in stock. However if you are only going to be there for a week a 14 day Ultimate ticket may be a bit of a waste!

You can buy passes at various visitor centres (make sure they are the official ones though) and I think you can also buy them at Walmart if you are only wanting 3/4 days. It's proobably not the cheapest way but you don't really have a lot of choice. If you pay on the gate at Seaworld you get a second day free.

Regards,

Deaconblue

Sussex
Level Contributor
953 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Americans always say our 14 day ultimate ticket is better value for money than their options.

A couple of years ago we went to first choice and we got them there and then- well we were given a print out which we then used to collect our tickets at the gates.

I believe you can buy sea world tickets online (buy a day get a day free) and print out your confirmation.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

How fantastic- that's what you call last minute - hope you had a good deal? Anyhoo to answer your question - the Disney Store sell them. However as you're only going for a week it may be worth getting a MYW ticket once you're there - the ultimate 14 day ticket from the uk cost approx £230.

Have a fab time!

East Yorks
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Haha, £175 flights with Thomson secured the deal :-))

I have just spoke to the local Disney store that do have some in, adults passes anyway and I only need one child's, they suggested I try Thomas cook etc.

If your all sure that buying in the UK is cheaper then I'll get them from there.

We are there for 6 1/2 days and would like to do Seaworld also.

Do you think it's better to do this way or MYW once we are there?!

Thank you x

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Cool, thats what i normally do book less than 72hrs before we go lol. Get to a disneystore or travel agent who should offer to price match disneystore. .P.s We have even bought our Universal tickets on the plane before with thomson. Have a fab hol ! Oh i just nooticed you are onlty there 1 week so you may want to compare a 7 myw ticket with the cost of the 14 ultimate. We only ever go for 2 week so not sure if worth it for a week.

Manchester
Level Contributor
3,201 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

I can understand your headless chicken excitement lol . Dont forget your travel insurances and check esta's /passports etc.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,641 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Oh brilliant.. £175! I started a post on here yday about last minute deals to orlando. And have decided im going to wait til last minute too, for nxt years trip! Have a lovely time :-)

Sussex
Level Contributor
953 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Amazing flight price!

Didn't realise you were visiting for a week- in that case, I'd definitely look into the MYW tickets- Partypa is the person you want to talk to!

Make sure to get the buy a day get a day free at Sea world!

Have an amazing holiday!!!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
10,048 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Last minute Disney passes for tomorrow?!?!

Undercovertourist I believe you can pick up somewhere. Cheapest Seaworld are to buy direct online I believe.