We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Busch gardens

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
139 reviews
Save Topic
Busch gardens

Is there anything new been added to busch in the last few yrs, we have only been once in 2003 and wonder if its worth going.If you get the 3 park do you still get afree transfer over.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Busch gardens

Cheetah Hunt

thecoastercritic.com/2010/10/cheetah-hunt-co…

ajg

north east
Level Contributor
2,449 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Busch gardens

Sheikra is new since then as well as the new cheetah chase - it was being built last year and looks massive! Definitely worth the day out if you've got the 3 park ticket.

Lou73

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Busch gardens

Hi lou, well yeah Im thinking about it, I went to see a fav show there last time and thought it was quite anice park. we didnt do the bid rides but did go on one of the woodies lol, bone shaker.

Wingham, Ontario
Level Contributor
210 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Busch gardens

Jungala is new (tigers up close), you can also interact with small kangeroos and walabees (new since last year) and the rethemed Sesame Street section if you have small children.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Busch gardens

Mmm how close it close, like to look but through a nice thick window at the large kitties. other than that th other stuff sounds good.

London
Level Contributor
143 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Busch gardens

We went last year, thought it was brilliant. Best park I've ever been to for rollercoasters - even the rickety, old wooden one was good.

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
2,512 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Busch gardens

Hi KevandClaire that will be Gwazi, fantastic coaster.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
1,219 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Busch gardens

Love Busch gardens, one of my favourite parks! Saw the new Cheetah coaster being built in October, looks fab!

Jungala has a little viewing area where you go up a ladder & into a glass topped area - saw a white tiger next to it sprawled out fast asleep with paws in the air, so cute:)

Also really enjoyed the kangaroo section which was new since the last time we went, never realised how soft their fur was.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
906 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Busch gardens

We were there on Thursday and I'm still of the opinion that Sheikra (sp) is the best rollercoaster in the world. It's certainly the best I've ever been on!!

The atmosphere in the park is superb and the balance between zoo and theme park is just right.

We also did the Serengeti Safari which is an extra cost but I'd recommend it if you can afford it. Feeding the giraffe's is an awesome experience.

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
4,358 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Busch gardens

How much was the serengeti thing.