We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

new yorker
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Hi, was looking at rates online and found the pkge rates on orlandovacation.com were really good. Has anyone used them and found them trustworthy - I get weary of some of these sites...Thanks!

New Bedford...
2 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Hi, I am a longtime reader of these forums but this is my first post. I have used orlandovacation.com a couple of times renting a villa and have been satisfied both times. Be aware when you pick up your key and any tickets you purchase they are located in a very small storefront and a strip mall and can be difficult to locate.

I have rented a villa twice with them and found them beautiful homes. However, I now use vrbo.com since you can choose your home instead of being surprised when you get there. They are legit, however.

new yorker
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Thanks for the input - I assume that for a hotel you wouldn't have the problem with the key. I was worried maybe the price was good because they cheat you out of something! Have a good summer!

New Bedford...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

I have never reserved a hotel with them but yes you would not need to go to their management office for that. Your tickets will likely be at the hotel desk I would imagine. Good luck to you on your trip.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
14 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Hello - did you use orlandovacation.com and if so, how was their service?

new yorker
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Actually in the end I didn't use the service - booked straight through disney because I didn't want to rent a car and the airport service and the buses was a great thing for us.

6. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2011, 09:45