We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

new yorker
6 posts
1 review
Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Hi, was looking at rates online and found the pkge rates on orlandovacation.com were really good. Has anyone used them and found them trustworthy - I get weary of some of these sites...Thanks!

New Bedford...
2 posts
1. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Hi, I am a longtime reader of these forums but this is my first post. I have used orlandovacation.com a couple of times renting a villa and have been satisfied both times. Be aware when you pick up your key and any tickets you purchase they are located in a very small storefront and a strip mall and can be difficult to locate.

I have rented a villa twice with them and found them beautiful homes. However, I now use vrbo.com since you can choose your home instead of being surprised when you get there. They are legit, however.

new yorker
6 posts
1 review
2. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Thanks for the input - I assume that for a hotel you wouldn't have the problem with the key. I was worried maybe the price was good because they cheat you out of something! Have a good summer!

New Bedford...
2 posts
3. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

I have never reserved a hotel with them but yes you would not need to go to their management office for that. Your tickets will likely be at the hotel desk I would imagine. Good luck to you on your trip.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
18 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Hello - did you use orlandovacation.com and if so, how was their service?

new yorker
6 posts
1 review
5. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

Actually in the end I didn't use the service - booked straight through disney because I didn't want to rent a car and the airport service and the buses was a great thing for us.

6. Re: Has anyone used Orlandovacation.com?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 March 2011, 09:45