We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
15,178 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Got in kind of late last night and not in bed till 2:00 AM so no time for a TR. Besides, I need my camera to refresh the old memory and my battery is dead. I was so tired last night that I forgot to charge my camera and phone.

We're headed out to Downtown Disney later, 5:15 dinner at Rainforest Cafe with a bunch of DF's friends and then over to Hollywood Studios for the Osborne lights. DF says that some of her friends like the thriil rides so I'm hoping to ride Rock-n-Rollercoaster and Tower of Terror, yippee!

DF went on Space Mt. last night which is HUGE for her. We both wanted to see how it looked after the rehab. Details later but it's even funner (Is that a word?) now that the ride is really dark.

Back to you later!

Jennifer

Celle, Germany
Level Contributor
4,584 posts
146 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Jennifer you dirty stop out you! lol

Glad your having a great time, and fingers crossed you get to ride the big rides, looking forward to the next tr!

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,947 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

I trust alchohol had everything to do with the late night!

pa
Level Contributor
55,111 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Can't wait to hear all the details, if you can manage to remember them :)

Brazil
Destination Expert
for Sao Paulo
Level Contributor
7,994 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

how much longer are you going to take?

Come back here...quick...please....

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
13,269 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Sounds like a funer time then I'm having. LOL

I just cleaned 8" of snow off my car,and when I go back outside in 1/2 hour,I'll clean off another 4!

New England..what can ya do?

So glad you kids went on Space Mt. It sounds like you're making merry,and havin a grand old time.

Enjoy your dinner tonite,and get desert! Remember...sugar is food. Otherwise we mammals wouldn't be able to digest it. (That was thought provoking,eh?)

Hiya 5,Prospect,Party,Brazil,and all you kids~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Big ole wave from snowy but pretty New Hampshire!!

Wales
Level Contributor
1,548 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Awesome glad your having a good time, I can't wait to try out Space Mountain.

Orlando, FL
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
17,727 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

jennifer, HS closes at 7 tonight...you might need to rethink the plan if you have dinner at 5:15...hope you get this...

Denmark
Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Hi Jennifer

Nice to hear that You where out that late , I am looking forward to Your friends tagged photo of You at Facebook then :-)

Mutter

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,947 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Hey Moose. Is this snow that white stuff that we see on the TV sometimes??lol We get it in the liquid form and so much of it. Hope you don`t have a white car, you may lose it.

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
13,269 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Girly Trip Pt. 5 (pending)

Hiya Prospect~~~~Yes,it is indeed very white,cold and wet. Powder snow is fun,and light as a feather,but today's snow is wet and weighs about 5 thousand pounds per square inch..LOL ..At least that's how it feels. Ahhh winter..all the more reason for my upcoming Disney trip. 32 days to go..Hot diggity dog! If I close my eys and dream..I can see myself sitting at the pool,with a fermented beverage and good book. (Wow..don't I look great in that bathing suit)?