We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

disneyworld tickets

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
disneyworld tickets

i am looking to buy tickets for disney world (2 adult 3 day hopper passes for january 2010) and i went to ebay and found this seller:

i was wondering if anyone knew if ebay was a legit way to buy tickets, it will save me 97 dollars vs buying them from disney.

Magic Kingdom Park
Disney Parks & Activities, Theme Parks
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Nature & Wildlife Areas, Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
Theme Parks, Disney Parks & Activities
London, UK
Level Contributor
770 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: disneyworld tickets

Personally I wouldn't take the chance..... TA members pretty much think it's a no no from previous posts that have asked the same question..

Nothing worse than getting to the gate to discover that the tickets are dodgy and instead of saving - you have to buy new tickets and are totally out of pocket ...

Undercover tourist have good offers.

Manchester N.H.
Level Contributor
12,463 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: disneyworld tickets

Personally,I would be a nervous wreck buying this on E-bay. I don't think it's worth the savings. I always wonder where these sellers get the tickets to put on line. E-bay is a gamble. Just my thoughts.

Level Contributor
12,304 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: disneyworld tickets

Look at this site instead

www.undercovertourist.com or orlandoattractions.com

Reading, United...
Level Contributor
7,947 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: disneyworld tickets

If you buy from places such as Ebay, you run the risk of being turned away at the gate because the tickets may be partly used and your finger prints will not match. They may be OK but do you want to risk it. Only you can decide. My advice would be to use someone such as Undercovertourist,.com or AAA if you are a member.

Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
48,976 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: disneyworld tickets

ther are a lot of legit places to by Disney tickets online. Use them

Or, if you want to use Ebay, use a CC. and dispute any problems you have. This means not buying too far in advance as you may run into a time limit for getting yor cash back should they tickets not be what they should be deodning on your palce of residence.

and run a mile from Craig's list.

Level Contributor
7 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: disneyworld tickets

thanks everybody

7. Re: disneyworld tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 June 2010, 09:48