We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What park on a weekend??

Buckingham
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
What park on a weekend??

Hi All

Visited Disney 2008 and planning to be back oct 2010 - aiming to revisit MK and AK and do epcot food and wine (yum!!)but also include this time Busch, discovery cove and Universal - the crowd calenders at Unoffical all show weekends as being roughly 8 - where would you recommend we schedule for a Sat and Sun to minimise crowd levels ??

Thanks x

Nottingham
Level Contributor
1,495 posts
18 reviews
1. Re: What park on a weekend??

Discovery cove has limited/same admission every day, and so if weekends at the Parks are supposed to be busy, book Discovery Cove on the busiest day.

Also, I know this may sound strange, but I have found Magic Kingdom to be a good park to visit on a Saturday. For some reason it appears less busy on a Saturday than other days, when I have visited before. I thought perhaps it was because it was a arriving and leaving day for a lot of people. If I am completely wrong with this, and it was a fluke, I'm sure someone will correct me.

Buckingham
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: What park on a weekend??

Thanks for that - Intrestingly we avoided MK last time on the sat jst because the unoffical guide said it was the arrival day for many and poeple head to MK as thier first "magical" park, but then taking inot account people leaving would balance it out.

Anyone else out there for some advice ??

Buckingham
Level Contributor
298 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: What park on a weekend??

bump :)

4. Re: What park on a weekend??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2010, 10:48