We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
127 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

Does anyone know, does this place still exist??

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
9,014 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

Sorry, I wish it did, but no. Gone. I still have my Rosie o'Gradys 'Flaming Hurricane' souvenir glass, but the good time emporium has gone for good.

Metro Orlando
Destination Expert
for Daytona Beach
Level Contributor
4,165 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

The buildings still exist in some state. I thought they were talking about reopening Rosy's in some form or the other, until the economy went South.

Bob Snow, the guy who built the place to start with had redone and re-opened the Cheyenne Saloon across the street for a while, but it recently closed down again because he couldn't get the deal on the property that he needed from the folks foreclosing on it.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Treasure Island, Orlando
Level Contributor
5,941 posts
197 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

happy days...... sigh.....

LIVERPOOL
Level Contributor
127 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

Oh never mind thought so. Yep still got my souvenir glasses, garter, little gun in holster, matchbook etc.. Lots of happy memories from this place. My hubby got the jazz band in Rosies to propose to me 20 years ago Nov 1989. Now been married 17 years, got 3 sons, thought it would be nice to revisit if still going. This is why Orlando is a special place to us!

Tampa FL
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

Gosh I loved it when they would hire a skywriter whow flew over Tampa and wrote:

ROSIES

<-------

Complete with the arrow that pointed east.

Joe

Tampa FL

Tampa FL
Level Contributor
1,374 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

whow?

7. Re: Rosie O'Gradys - Church Street Station

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 November 2009, 12:50