We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Disney tickets from UndercoverTourist.com.

San Jose, Costa Rica
Level Contributor
133 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Disney tickets from UndercoverTourist.com.

I have been searching for the best Disney ticket offers from different websites and have found that undercover tourist gives you the following offers:

3 free days for buying a 4 MYW ticket

2 free days for buying a 5 MYW ticket

1 free day for buying a 6 MYW ticket

Free days? 7 Disney days Total? Incredible huh?

The offers above are $228.95 each (tax included)

I guess so far so good, right? Well, my doubt comes up when i check the ticket prices from disney.com

It turns out that from the Disney page, a 7 Day Ticket for 1 person is $242.82 (tax included). Thats almost a $14 difference between each site but is really the UndercoverTourist an offer?

I mean, to safe $14 sounds good to me, but its not really what a 1 Free day, or 2 or 3 Disney ticket is worth, which is what undercovertourist are trying to "sell" the viewers.

Am i right? Are we really getting Free days or just discounts? If these are only discounts i disagree with the fact that they call those discounts "Free Days".

Oh well, maybe im just crazy, but still, whats your opinion about this? Im planning on buying Disney tickets but not sure who to buy it from.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
749 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Disney tickets from UndercoverTourist.com.

Thanks, Partypa! Quite excited, one step closer to the big day. Also can check one more thing off my list.

IRELAND
Level Contributor
331 posts
1 review
Save Reply
12. Re: Disney tickets from UndercoverTourist.com.

we got our disney tickets from undercover tourist. checked a lot of places and they had the best deal. they came in the post in about 7-10 days. no problems as all.

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
3 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Disney tickets from UndercoverTourist.com.

thank-you

We're are going to LA & Orlando Disneyworld next March from Adelaide & I've been looking @ Undercover tourist.com for a month now & i feel more safe in buying thru them now that i've seen other good things said about them.

thank-you

JAMES

14. Re: Disney tickets from UndercoverTourist.com.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 March 2010, 10:48