We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Preferred Fireworks Viewing

scotland, UK
Level Contributor
52 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Preferred Fireworks Viewing

I was just looking on the Disney website and it said that if you buy park tickets as part of a hotel package from them you get preferred fireworks viewing for both Wishes and Illuminations. Just out of curiosity, I was wondering if anyone knew where these preferred viewing locations are? Thanks!

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
38,682 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Preferred Fireworks Viewing

That's available under the Magic Your Way Premium Package only, which includes a lot of extra perks....for a higher price of course.

I do not, however, know where these preferred locations are in the parks.

http://allears.net/pl/packages.htm

Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
19,262 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Preferred Fireworks Viewing

It is part of the Premium package and the location (at least in Epcot)changes seasonally. IMHO,it's really not worth it to buy the Premium package for this perk...if you want to splurge,a cruise is much nicer.Or a really nice dinner at one of the "fireworks view"restaurants like the California Grill or Narcoosees for Wishes and the Rose and Crown for Illuminations.

Michigan
Level Contributor
107 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Preferred Fireworks Viewing

we had this "perk" a few years ago and our seats for the MK fireworks were underneath umbrellas and behind trees. We moved on our own and found much better viewing elsewhere. You still had to get to the "perk" spot early, so it didn't help much with that either.

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Preferred Fireworks Viewing

Talk about premium seating... did anyone ever visit Disneyland in California and have dessert on the balcony outside the Disney Gallery above the Pirates of the Caribbean ride while watching the Fantasmic show? That was - no pun intended - fantastic! Totally worth the money, as the balcony only held around 14 people and was a prime viewing location with no obstacles! Unfortunately, I've heard they were putting a suite in there for the Year of a Million Dreams - like the one in Cinderella's Castle at WDW. So I guess they can't do that anymore! How sad!

5. Re: Preferred Fireworks Viewing

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2009, 19:48