We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Booking hotel through skoosh...help please

Boston
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Topic
Booking hotel through skoosh...help please

Has anyone ever used it? and do you have to be from the UK or other country to book? It seems to be a website that isnt originated from the US and I'm worried that if I book there may be a problem being from the US.

Thanks in advance

Mason, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,364 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Booking hotel through skoosh...help please

Honsetly I would be leary. It could be a scam. There are two many out there.

How is the trip planning coming?

Boston
Level Contributor
98 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Booking hotel through skoosh...help please

Trip planning is coming along...I am going to decide and book by tonight. I've decided that I may go a bit earlier than september 21-28. Either august 20-27, september 3-10, sept 24-oct 1.

Any advice on the weather for end of august early september??

thanks

pa
Level Contributor
54,406 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Booking hotel through skoosh...help please

End of Aug - beginning of Sept will be quite Hot and Humid with a good chance of Rain every afternoon. Have a Plan and Pace yourselves and you will manage just fine

If you still need advice on booking, AAA is quite good at putting things together, if you have a membership. I also recomend

www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

if you want to explore a safe and reliable On-Line TA

4. Re: Booking hotel through skoosh...help please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 18:47