We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast on International Drive

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
88 reviews
Breakfast on International Drive

I will be staying at Rosen Inn on International Drive, I will be travelling alone and would like to know where would be best for breakfast which is within walking distance of the hotel. I vaguely remember visiting Ponderosa from here many years ago but understand this is now closed. Any help gratefully received.

19 replies to this topic
Orlando
Level Contributor
12,000 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

A "best" breakfast for me would not be within walking distance, but would be on Sand Lake Road. First Watch isn't bad. If you think a Pondorosa is good (yuck), you would probably be fine going to Subway.

If you get down toward Kissimmee or Winter Garden, Cracker Barrel makes a good, Southern breakfast for a reasonable price

Hereford, United...
Level Contributor
161 posts
88 reviews
2. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

I didn’t say Ponderosa was good, just I remember as a kid going there. Thanks for the advice. It does really need to be in walking distance.

Orlando
Level Contributor
12,000 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

I Drive is going to have your basic chains: Denny's, IHOP, etc. + some of the hotels. If you want to play with Google Maps, you can use the "Search nearby" option from your hotel.

London, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

If you dont mind spending a bit more try the B Line Diner inside the Hyatt Regency on I Drive

Va
Level Contributor
12,237 posts
15 reviews
5. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

Wawa or friendlys would be my choice, but not exactly walkable.

aberdeen
Level Contributor
1,779 posts
87 reviews
6. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

Which Rosen inn are you staying at as there now 4 on international drive ( newest one is Rosen at mid pointe which is behind the Rosen centre) plus Rosen centre and Rosen plaza

US
Level Contributor
6,006 posts
37 reviews
7. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

Too late to change to one of the many hotels that offer free breakfast (Hampton Inn would likely be in your budget)? Makes life a lot simpler.

Edited: 17 November 2018, 19:25
Illinois
Level Contributor
1,389 posts
52 reviews
8. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

I thought the Rosen Inn had a buffet breakfast and if it is the one I have stayed at there is a Starbucks there also with breakfast items.

Scunthorpe, United...
Level Contributor
617 posts
125 reviews
9. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

Ponderosa is closed down but I see the snobs still cant help but post about it :)

If your stopping at the Rosen inn a pointe orlando they do a breakfast buffet.

If your asking what the best breakfast place is on International drive its Hash House a go go, nothing even comes close to it.

Morecambe, United...
Level Contributor
15,133 posts
132 reviews
10. Re: Breakfast on International Drive

Being a “snob” has nothing whatsoever to do with disliking Ponderosa, there’s a reason it’s closed😉😉

Reply to: Breakfast on International Drive
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted