We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

North or South Park Place airport parking

North or South Park Place airport parking

Hello! I need to travel out of MCO for a 10 day trip. Husband will not consider renting a car, using a shuttle service or parking off site. He will only consider using the economy lots maintained at the MCO airport.

With that said, does anyone have any experience with these lots? I am searching and have only found a smattering of reviews on google, most of which are over a year old. I am mostly concerned with shuttle times. The website says every 10 minutes and I would like to know if that is true to what travelers have experienced.

Thank you in advance for your replies/reviews!

4 replies to this topic
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
6,165 posts
30 reviews
1. Re: North or South Park Place airport parking

Not sure what your spouse has against off-site parking, that is mostly what I/we use numerous times during the year and they are safe and convenient.

However, the actual airport ones do probably have more regular shuttle runs and can be quicker at getting to the terminal and back to your car. Although even with a wait occasionally with a late night for off-site shuffle, we sometimes get home quicker, since we live north of the airport, once at the off-site lot, we are past some of the airport traffic.

The new Parking Garage C, has a automated people mover that takes you directly into the airport, so you don't even wait for a shuttle bus. There are also check-in facilities in the building for Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United.

2. Re: North or South Park Place airport parking

Thank you for your reply! I will continue to laud the merits of off site to him as well. Any favorites?

Winter Haven...
Level Contributor
12,042 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: North or South Park Place airport parking

https://tinyurl.com/yaqnlezb

"Not all those who wander are lost.” ― J.R.R. Tolkien

Va
Level Contributor
12,219 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: North or South Park Place airport parking

Agree with ddavis on fastpark. It is very quick and efficient. They have covered parking. It seems more secure than the airport economy lots.

Reply to: North or South Park Place airport parking
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted