We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR-kez's 40th trip2 june

west mids, UK
Level Contributor
167 posts
223 reviews
Save Topic
TR-kez's 40th trip2 june

Bit of shopping first thing. Went to the Nike clearance on I drive. It's the one between McDonalds and the Tommy Hilfiger shop. Hubs managed to get a pair of white leather air max 90s for $40 currently in the shops for $140! Bargain! No faults found on them either.

Popped to the biggest McDonalds as my son likes the soft play. Then we went to the Florida mall, had bourbon chicken in the food court and it was yummy! Hit up bath and body works. The offer was buy 3 get 3 free and a free gift! I skipped out of the shop with glee!

Back to the pool for a dip and had a good couple of hours. The entertainment staff are very good.

Got our additional fast passes for Epcot, they couldn't be used on frozen ever after. Went on the bus and used them for test tact and soarin. Walked around the world and stopped and had a shawarma lamb and chicken platter, it was ok but not a match for a kebab House on a Saturday night!

Went to the cake shop in Germany. Got a smore and a caramel cookie. Both were ok. Got some caramel popcorn and OMG amazing, couldn't stop eating it!. Had a pint of strongbow in England, it's a bit of a tradition.

Park hopped to MK as I had fast passes for buzz and jungle cruise. Had a Starbucks first, don't know how hubby is going to cope when we get home!

Buzz must have broken during the day as there was no regular queue but the fast pass one was huge. Decided to go back to the hotel and have an early night. The latest we have been in bed is 9.30! We tire ourselves out every day!

Mentioned in this post
McDonald's
McDonald's
695 Reviews
Orlando, FL
The Florida Mall
The Florida Mall
3,100 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Epcot
Epcot
24,878 Reviews
Orlando, FL
Victoria & Albert's
₹₹₹₹, French, American, European
La Luce
₹₹₹₹, Italian, Pizza
4 replies to this topic
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
42,823 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip2 june

"Had a Starbucks first, don't know how hubby is going to cope when we get home!"

LOL, I'm guessing you don't have one near you at home, but probably just as well; you wouldn't be able to walk off all those calories at home as easily!!

So glad you were having such a good time!!

Level Contributor
3,169 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip2 june

Thanks for the fun report

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,941 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip2 june

Hi Kez - I know what you meant about the caramel popcorn - I never had better! Thanks for sharing!

manchester england
Level Contributor
1,920 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip2 june

you are all having a great time you seem to get lots done with your days

Reply to: TR-kez's 40th trip2 june
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
;