We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sooners disney/universal trip 2018 day 6

Level Contributor
684 posts
90 reviews
Save Topic
Sooners disney/universal trip 2018 day 6

Magic kingdom on for today. Park was busy but I think pandora is keeping the crowd down here as not as busy as animal kingdom yesterday. Fast passes for 7dmt space and thunder mountains

Rode splash with walk on and all other rides 45 minutes or less. Lunch at terrace quick serve. Service slow but food good castle photos and buzz light year meet n great. Lots of special backdrops for new incredibles movie. These pics were magic shots so got some cute and different pictures

Dinner at be our guest. We've only done lunch here before but grandson really wanted to meet the beast so we booked dinner. It was much nicer environment than lunch madness so we really enjoyed this. I heard that this venue is changing to signature restaurant so curious how that will be. I love the atmosphere here as the castle is so well done lots of walk on rides during happily ever after and monorail back to transportation center to catch shades bus. That's the biggest drawback for shades bus. You have to mono rail to transportation center from magic kingdom and epcot before you can catch the bus. Even though the hotel is less than ten minute ride from either you have to factor in their infrequent bus times. Luckily we caught a bus approaching so lucked out I would be tempted to catch polynesian bus and walk across the street to shades but the bus driver had mentioned he had seen the largest alligator he had seen in 17 years in the pond between the hotels the day before so my granddaughter refused to walk that path! Even though the new additions to parks are awesome. Nothing rivals the magical feeling of walking main street in magic kingdom

Great day

3 replies to this topic
sugar land, texas
Level Contributor
4,386 posts
285 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sooners disney/universal trip 2018 day 6

“largest alligator he had seen in 17 years”

😳😬😳😬

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43,584 posts
96 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sooners disney/universal trip 2018 day 6

I think the alligator story may have been a way to discourage walking between the Poly and Shades; yes, technically they allow it, but I don't think they encourage it.

Alligator or not, you wouldn't catch me waiting at the TTC on a bus to Shades when I could easily walk there.

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,023 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sooners disney/universal trip 2018 day 6

nice day cheers

Reply to: Sooners disney/universal trip 2018 day 6
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted