We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR-kez's 40th trip 27 may

west mids, UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
252 reviews
TR-kez's 40th trip 27 may

We had skipped breakfast the last few days or just snacked on cookies so hubby was craving a proper breakfast. We went to the golden corral on 192. We didn't really enjoy it, the food wasn't particularly hot and it just didn't taste of anything.

Went to Epcot for rope drop. I had a FP for soarin so we queued for test track. My son enjoyed it as it was car based. I felt very fast at the end! I loved the new soarin, it was so clear!

Had a FP for turtle talk and he chose my son! He got to say totally sweet duuude! He was chuffed to bits to be chose. Whilst walking around we spotted Martyn Lewis off the Tele, he was there with his wife and daughter.

Son has seen super target on YouTube so wanted to go there. He got a power ranger toy. Didn't think it was any better than Wal mart really. Had a quick dip in the pool.

Caught the bus to Disney springs, as it was a Sunday it was very busy.....and expensive. Caught a bus to the contemporary and walked over to MK. Whilst walking we spotted a floor tile with Jason and Kerry on it, mine and hubs names! We couldn't find it again to take a pic!

Rode philamagic 3d but it must have been playing up as the effects didn't work for anyone. We waited for haunted mansion and pirates of the Caribbean. At this point my feet started hurting so we had a long rest and something to eat a pinnochios. Snagged a FP for buzz so rode this again. Caught bus back to all stars. Temperature has been nice today and not too hot. Did over 20k steps 😮

2 replies to this topic
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
44,104 posts
96 reviews
1. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 27 may

Target just has "neater" and more organized stores than Walmart, but basically sells the same things.

You guys must really have liked Pinocchio's restaurant; you seemed to have kept going back there. It's never really been a favorite of mine, even after all the menu changes over the years.

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,141 posts
50 reviews
2. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 27 may

nice tr cheers

Reply to: TR-kez's 40th trip 27 may
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted