We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

west mids, UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
252 reviews
TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

MK day today. In the past we have naughtily parked on the contemporary and walked across. You can no longer do this as they check your reservation or the names of guests.

Rode buzz first as FP. Then speedway for the boys again. Haunted mansion FP seven dwarfs FP slash mountain FP and thunder mountain. Found 7DMT to be a bit disappointing, it was over very quickly and both me and my son said is that it! I wouldn't wait long for this, very over hyped imho. Thunder mountain again made hubby feel ill. Ha ha.

We ate a pinnochios Haus again for lunch, my son is a pizza addict!

We then rode Ariel's under the sea. I like this little ride.

Drove to the outlets but should have known better on a Saturday. We couldn't park and a lot of the parking is now charged for! Decided to have a nap instead.

Decided on Hollywood studios for tonight. Hubby had to have his now regular caramel frappucino. One of the staff saw my birthday badge and gave me a piece of cake. Yum yum.. Rode tower of terror and it made my son cry. He is usually a brave kid but some people on the ride shrieked every time it went dark and I think they scared him. We watched the Muppet show to calm him down. I had snagged a FP for toy story mania. There was a 30 minutes FP wait and as we neared the front the ride broke down. We were told it would be another 30 minutes wait at least so we left. Hubby had a burger at backlot express. Caught the bus back and I ate in the food court. Seared chicken breasts, mash and green beans $10.99. I have to say I have found the food to be very reasonably priced.

7 replies to this topic
Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43,974 posts
96 reviews
1. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

All the WDW resorts are cracking down on non-guest parking, especially the ones close to the theme parks.

I sure hope TSM isn't starting to have mechanical difficulties right here just before TSL opens.

west mids, UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
252 reviews
2. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

It bike down a few times whilst we were there and when it came back up it was for fast pass only.

Chickamauga, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
43,974 posts
96 reviews
3. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

Wow! How disappointing for those in DHS especially since there's not much there ride-wise at this time.

manchester england
Level Contributor
2,138 posts
50 reviews
4. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

looks like your having a blast

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
2,105 posts
23 reviews
5. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

Glad 7dmt isn't that good, can never get a fast past unless it's at 10 at night. Not good for my 7 year old.

In April we were there for rope drop and by the time we got there it was 60 min wait. Didn't bother.

Scotland
Level Contributor
4,535 posts
92 reviews
6. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

"7DMT to be a bit disappointing, it was over very quickly and both me and my son said is that it! I wouldn't wait long for this, very over hyped imho."

This.

100%.

west mids, UK
Level Contributor
189 posts
252 reviews
7. Re: TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may

Nigel, it really isn't that great. It is less than half the ride time of thunder mountain and there is only one good turn that makes you think ooh goodie! It's over ridiculously quick. I wouldn't wait longer than 20 mins for it (and that's pushing it). Wait was always silly long whilst we were there

Reply to: TR-kez's 40th trip 26 may
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted