We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Orlando Hotels

Rye, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
71 posts
10 reviews
Orlando Hotels

In the past my husband and myself have stopped overnight at the Hyatt within the airport before picking up a hire car the next day to drive over to the Gulf Coast. This year their fees have really risen and I’m looking for an alternative . Can anyone tell me if nearby hotels have shuttle buses to and from the airport or would it be better just to get a cab? We just want an easy transfer to an hotel after a long air flight. Thanks for any advice.

4 replies to this topic
Orlando
Level Contributor
11,735 posts
2 reviews
1. Re: Orlando Hotels

I believe a lot of them do.

You will probably want to look in the area near and along SR 436 just north of the airport. I know there are a number of mid-level chains right around in that area.

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
9,519 posts
2. Re: Orlando Hotels

Do a google search for "orlando airport hotels with shuttle". Several links come up.

Altamonte Springs...
Destination Expert
for St. Augustine
Level Contributor
19,064 posts
41 reviews
3. Re: Orlando Hotels

"Can anyone tell me if nearby hotels have shuttle buses to and from the airport or would it be better just to get a cab?"

Nearly every airport hotel should have a free shuttle.

http://www.mcohotels.com/

Berkshire, England
Level Contributor
19,246 posts
61 reviews
4. Re: Orlando Hotels

We always stay at the Hyatt MCO after our flight too. The room rate is really steep but we have bitten the bullet for the sheer convenience.

Reply to: Orlando Hotels
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted